Hard Reset Apple Phone. If your Apple smartphone is running slow or you want to sell it, you can reset your mobile if you forget the password or pattern lock, then it’s like a new phone.
we explain how to solve the hanging problem and format Apple Mobile. Here you can reset your mobile easily for free.
This reset methods or recovery methods only work on mobile devices.
Note: – Read this article briefly and then try these methods.
Select your Apple phone to Reset
- Apple iPhone Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 3G Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 3GS Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 4 Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 4S Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 5 Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 5c Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 5s Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 6 Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 6s Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone SE Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 7 Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone X Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone 8 Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone XS Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone XS Max Hard Reset
- Apple iPhone XR Hard Reset
- iPad 10.2 Hard Reset
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Hard Reset
- iPhone 11 Pro Hard Reset
- iPhone 11 Hard Reset
- iPad Pro 11 WiFi Hard Reset
- iPad Pro 11 Hard Reset
- iPad Pro 12.9 WiFi 2018 Hard Reset
- iPad Pro 12.9 2018 Hard Reset
- iPhone Xs Max A2104 Hard Reset
- iPhone Xs A2100 Hard Reset
- iPad 10.2 WiFi Hard Reset
- Apple iPad Air (2019) Hard Reset
Reboot (Restart) Your Mobile
Sometimes, phone freezes for no apparent reason, Then restart your mobile. Here we provided how to Restart (Reboot) your mobile.
Reboot Step – 1
- First, Hold down the power button, until the Slide to Power Off message appears.
- In this Step, Drag the slider to the right.
- Power off done on your Apple mobile.
Reboot Step – 2
- First, Press and Release Volume up button, then press and Release Volume down button.
- Press and Hold power/sleep/wake button [OR] iPhone 6S and earlier, iPad, and iPod Touch: Power button + Home button.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: Power + volume down button.
- iPhone 8, 8+, and X: Volume Up + Volume down + Power button.
- When you see the Apple logo screen, release the button.
- Hold the Sleep / Wake button again to turn the phone back on.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard Reset also known as a Factory Reset or Master Reset. Hard reset does reinstall the software, rebooting the device, and delete the data completely from the device. It cleans the entire system of the device.
Hard Reset Delete all your mobile data like Settings, Accounts, System and app data, Downloaded apps, Music, Pictures, All other user data. Hard reset is a fast and easy way to wipe data from your device.
Why need to Hard Reset your mobile?
Before Hard Reset your phone you need to know the important information:
If you decide to factory reset on your phone for any reason, the first thing you need to understand is that you will lose everything. Here we provide, How to prepare your phone Before the factory reset.
- Charge Your Battery above 55%
- Backup all your Mobile data
- Remove your Sims
Backup Apple iPhone Data
- First, turn on your Apple iPhone Mobile.
- In this step, Find and Select the iCloud option.
- If you’re not signed in, tap Sign in, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once that Selected, tap on the Sign-in option and Select the iCloud.
- Now tap on the Backup option and turn on iCloud Backup.
Apple iPhone Reset with iTunes
Hard reset is a fast and easy way to wipe data from your device. Hard Reset Delete all your mobile data, So Before resetting your Apple iPhone mobile Backup important data.
- Download the iTunes and Install iTunes Software.
- In this step Open the software.
- Switch off your iPhone mobile and Hold down the Volume Up + Power button.
- Release all buttons, when the Logo is displayed.
- Connect your mobile device to the PC via USB cable and you will see that your mobile is connected.
- Under the Summary tab, select the Restore iPhone option.
- After that, Select Restore and Update option and wait for a while.
- After complete, iTunes Automatically Restore your iPhone.
Apple iPhone Factory Reset
- First turn on your Apple iPhone Mobile, by holding down the power button.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu on your mobile.
- In this step, Find and Select General.
- Once that Selected, tap option Reset.
- Then tap on the Erase all content and settings option.
- In this step, scroll down and choose the option Erase Phone and again select Erase Phone.
- Finally, the Device will reboot and take several minutes to start.
Android Phone HARD RESET
Android Phone UNLOCK
Android Phone FLASH FILE
Search Keywords :
- Reset your device to factory settings.
- Reset With Google Find My Device.
- Apple hard reset.
- how to do a hard reset on an Apple iPhone
- How to hard reset Apple iPhone mobile phone.
- How to reset my Apple iPhone mobile.
- Apple iPhone Hard Reset.
- How to Reset my Apple iPhone.
- Apple Reset Network Settings.
- Factory Reset Apple iPhone.
- I want to format my Apple iPhone mobile completely.
- Apple iPhone password reset.
- Unlock my Apple iPhone.