Google Find My Device web app enables users to change lock screen PIN. This is no longer an option. Now, find my device to locate the phone or tablet using the web or another device and send a message to the screen when someone finds your lost device.
Find My Device in Google Play Protect, a suite of services designed to protect your phone from malicious content.
In this method, we explain How to hard reset and Recover a lost Android phone quickly. It displays a list of your Android phones and tablets with the ability to remotely ring or wipe. It works on all mobile devices logged into your Google Account.
You can also view the remaining battery life of your phone and the Wi-Fi network connected to it. There are other ways to track a lost Android phone, but Find My Device is the easiest option, and it will be enabled on all phones outside the box.
Locate your phone
If you lose your phone, you can locate it remotely via the Find My Device website. You need to sign in to the Google Account used to set up Find My Device. This may take a few seconds, but the service should be able to track your phone
- First, Go to the Find My Device website.
- After that, Sign in to your Google account.
- Finally, Check if your device is visible.
Find My Device Options
- First, open your computer or laptop, connect to the internet.
- Next open one browser, Then Go to Google Find My Device
- After that, log in with google account on android phone.
- In this step, You will see three options [Play Sound, Lock, and Erase] on your PC screen.
- Play Sound
Select this option to Ring your mobile.
- Tap on the Play Sound option, you can ring your mobile.
- You can stop your mobile ringing, tap on the stop sound option.
Lock your lost device, set or change your password and display the message on the last screen to help those who have found your lost device.
- In these methods fist tap on the Secure device option.
- Now, It will show the recovery message and phone number.
- After that, Type Recovery message and phone number
- In this step, Select the Secure device option.
Select this option to Reset your Android mobile. these methods Reset to delete all your mobile data, Like
- Google account
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Choose Erase device option.
- After complete, again choose the Erase device option.
- Finally, select the Erase option to complete the Reset.
- Finally, The device will reboot and take several minutes to start.
Choose Your Mobile Problem
- Android Phone Hard Reset
- Android Phone Unlock
- Android Phone Flash File
- Android Phone Secret Codes
- Android Phone Software Update